Re: Packing the Mountain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 03:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Brian Darrow wrote:
I took the mountain apart tonight and made some sequential pictures.  Some of
the boxes are a little snug so I use pieces of a cut up bed sheet to lower the
sections in and lift them out. All total it's 17 boxes and 8 table sections.  It
took about two hours to pack it up carefully, but I think actual show teardown
will go much quicker since it won't need to be so carefully packed and my
IndyLUG friends always help me.
Brian Darrow

Cut up bed sheets?!  Man, all that smack I've been taking for carrying my MOC's
on boards with strings for handles, and now I find the king of all LEGO
mountains being lifted by bedsheet rags.  Hoo boy, the comeback smack will be
fierce...

; )

David