    Re: IndyLUG meeting soon? —Steve Martin
   (...) We really haven't discussed kids at get togethers. Let's go ahead and try this time. My kids will be around anyway (M 4y, F 3y, M 5mo). I imagine, they'd rather play amongst themselves. If your spouse could come as well that will probably make (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: IndyLUG meeting soon?! —Steve Hassenplug
   Ok, my calendar is clear for Sunday. I'm recovering from Brickfest, so I'll try to bring pictures and stories of things that went on. Most of my interest revolved around the Mindstorms stuff, so I may not have much to say about anything else. See (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)