 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / *929 (-5)
  IndyLUG's medieval layout at Children's Expo

IndyLUG participated in the Parent & Child Exposition this past weekend (Feb. 28-29) at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Part of our setup included a medieval themed layout. All of the medieval pictures can be seen on Brickshelf here: (URL) Medieval (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, FTX)

  Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview

(...) Mike, Thanks for the encouraging comments. Those darn trans-yellow parts are scarce as hens teeth and although I had quite a few in my personal collection I relied heavily on our old friend ... Mr. Bricklink. I had a ton of fun building the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

  Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview

(...) Now that has got to be one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. I am impressed that is your first space MOC. I guess it helps when you have all those good parts to work with. -Mike Petrucelli (20 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

  Re: BIA - Blackron Intelligence Agency Preview

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:HtH5J0.pno@lugnet.com... (...) attempt at (...) model (...) No, Matt Chile's Blacktron base is larger. Unfortunately I'm not sure he's ever posted pictures of it. Frank (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Show. When is it.

(...) <snip> Um not sure what you are saying at all really. I have an area set aside for you that will fit one lg grey baseplate module. If you are saying you have a module with one standard connection and some ships then good deal. The ships should (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact