 Organizations / United States / HRMUG / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
IMPORTANT MEETING ANNOUNCMENT!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.hrmug
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:49:01 GMT

We are moving the August meeting back one week to Saturday August 24th!!!

Please make a note of it!

The meeting is being moved because about half of our regular attenders are
out of town and would like to come if we could move the meeting back week.

Location and time have not changed:  Pretlow Library in Norfolk, 2 PM to 4
PM.  See the previous post for the agenda.

Rich Jenkins