 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 91
90  |  92
Subject:
Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 21:04:37 GMT

Hi all,

This is just a reminder to anyone interested in coming to a GMLUG AFOL meet
at my place in Milwaukee, WI.  It is Saturday May 26th, starting at 4PM.

semi-organized things that will probably happen:

Joel's Benevolent Grace Starliner will be displayed
Tamy's castle village and MIBO will be displayed
Pizza and snacks will be served. (please bring your own favorite beverage(s))

cool?
just email me at septenemae@hotmail.com and I will give any interested
parties the phone #, address, and any directions they may need.

also (for all attending), if you have any ideas of things you'd like to do
(group build, pre-organized projects, etc...) just post a FUT lugnet.loc.us.wi

cheers!
Joel K