 Local / United States / Wisconsin / 166
Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:01:34 GMT

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

This is just a reminder to anyone interested in coming to a GMLUG AFOL meet
at my place in Milwaukee, WI.  It is Saturday May 26th, starting at 4PM.

semi-organized things that will probably happen:

Joel's Benevolent Grace Starliner will be displayed
Tamy's castle village and MIBO will be displayed
Pizza and snacks will be served. (please bring your own favorite beverage(s))

Two MIBO robotic dogs will be present - mine as well, which was constructed at
the LEGO Maniac Kidvention at LEGOLAND California in Summer 2000.  These things
are RARE items, with less than 20 known to exist in the world.  Its cool to have
2 in the same place :-D  Also, I will be bringing Brandon Grifford's and my
Destroyer spaceship.

I believe Brandon will be attending as well, I'll have to confirm with him.

also (for all attending), if you have any ideas of things you'd like to do
(group build, pre-organized projects, etc...) just post a FUT lugnet.loc.us.wi

In my experience (many many Legofests), usually at Legofests people talk about
MOCs and trade - that takes up a lot of time because of course, a lot of times
this is the first time people have gotten together in person.  Not to shoot down
a group build idea, but this is usually what ends up happening :-)

I can't wait!!

-Tim