 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 9
  Re: Greetings!

(...) Ok. I'm on the west side, in the suburbs (Wheaton). It takes me about 20 minutes to get to 355 and then I can shoot north from there. (...) I am referring to travel costs more than Legofest costs. When would this fest be?? -Tim (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Greetings!

Okay, here's the scoop... The La Crosse Train Show is March 18th and 19th. The GMLTC will arrive Friday afternoon (17th) to set up and will stay in a hotel attached to the Convention Center Friday and Saturday nights. We could fest on Friday night (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Greetings!

I think at this point, I can tentatively commit to showing up Friday night by 7pm and staying overnight and then leaving Saturday late. What time you guys showing up to setup the layout, maybe I could get out of work early. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Greetings!

(...) IIRC we left around lunch time last year and arrived mid afternoon. I think we had it all set up by dinner....no wait! Conan wanted to raise a ten foot section of trackbed 1 stud so we slaved at that until about 9 pm!!! <shudder> All things (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)