 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 89
  Re: With all this talk of new LUGs....

(...) I totally agree. It's a little disappointing to me that most of the offers I've had to meet up with others in GMLUG have been a little too far away for me to currently attend. I would love to get to a meeting of AFOLs, but unfortunately, I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA60BL.1C7@lugnet.com... (...) Some have talked about a Northern IL/Southern WI LUG for us in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. The sad thing is GMLUG is WAY too spread out to make meetings (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)