 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 84
  With all this talk of new LUGs....

I'm sitting here having serious thoughts and concerns about why GMLUG is so big geographically. To reach what for the most part is the central-most major city(Chicago) youre looking at a drive time of up to 7 hours if you live in Minneapolis. It (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: With all this talk of new LUGs....

(...) I totally agree. It's a little disappointing to me that most of the offers I've had to meet up with others in GMLUG have been a little too far away for me to currently attend. I would love to get to a meeting of AFOLs, but unfortunately, I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA60BL.1C7@lugnet.com... (...) Some have talked about a Northern IL/Southern WI LUG for us in the Chicago/Milwaukee area. The sad thing is GMLUG is WAY too spread out to make meetings (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)