 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / *112 (-10)
  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

The meeting was the Milwaukee AFOL meeting on May 26th. I dont think many people showed up. I think we need to pick a central location, something like Chicago. The when is difficult, too. We need time to plan ahead for this thing. My best time to do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Wake up, GMLUG!!

Dave & All, (...) Hey, I am sleeping over here in Indiana, be quiet! ; ) (...) Which meeting was that? (...) Right, well, MichLUG would probably be interested, where and when is the big issues. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Wake up, GMLUG!!

Hey! Where is everyone? GMLUG makes up such a large geographic area, you'd think that we would do more! Noone seems to post things in here, and our last "meeting" was in May, and was poorly attended. I think that maybe we need to organize something. (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.gmlug)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

(...) It only took me 10 days to reply, but at least I did! Thanks for the offer Tim, obviously things didn't pan, but perhps we can do something in July. June is basically over for me now. I don't know what happened exactly. But I don't even get on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  RE: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

I guess I should apoligize too... I thought I was going to be able to make it, but I didnt have time last weekend... Now that I have seen the pictures, I am not sure that I would fit in.... right now I spend most of my time collecting and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

"Greg Howell" <meowdammit99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GEA2MG.Jss@lugnet.com... (...) Ick, sorry to hear that. (...) Well - next weekend I'm free, though Brandon and I might want to use that time to continue building our next big spaceship. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

Hi All, Sorry I pooped out on this event. I wanted to go, but life fell on me and gave me a hernia. Some times we don't get to go play well. =( I can't guarantee anything, but if you all plan something soon, I would like to come. I have some new (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:GE15yE.G54@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks :-) (we're in the process of disassembling and sorting to build something bigger and better now) -Tim (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

(...) Hey Tim I wish I could have made it up there. I got stuck going to St. Louis but if there is anything else going on please let me know, I am definately interested. I will make the time to be there but this weekend was just poor coincidence for (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

  Re: Milwaukee AFOL meet on May26th!

Tim, The Destroyer you guys built KICKS A$$ ! Yet another well done asymetrical hull. Nice job : ) -Xanthra47 (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact