 Organizations / United States / GMLUG / 110
109  |  111
Subject:
Wake up, GMLUG!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gmlug
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 20:31:22 GMT

Hey!  Where is everyone?  GMLUG makes up such a large geographic area, you'd
think that we would do more!  Noone seems to post things in here, and our
last "meeting" was in May, and was poorly attended.

I think that maybe we need to organize something.  A big brickfest-like
event would be fun.  If it were in the midwest, many people could attend,
from all parts of the country.  If our club hosted it, it would be great for us.

Also, who is in charge of the GMLUG site?  I could maintain it and revamp
it, if people wanted me to.  An up-to-date website helps us stay connected.

LMKWYT, GMLUGers!

-Dave
http://www.bricktannia.com