 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 87 (-10)
  Re: GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more...

(...) Wow! You guys were busy for sure. And I'm amazed that you put out such a elborate layout in Pensacola going solo, most excelent! jt (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more...

Wow! That was a December to remember... The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) survived a train show filled December and here are some images to prove it. All of the shows were great fun and featured numerous MOCs and display methods. Seasonal (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Fares to BrickFest PDX

Hi All, We are 36 days away from the big event! Just a reminder to those who are traveling from a far... Often the less expensive airplane ticket fares require a 14 day advance purchase. Well we'll be there before you know it! Here's some fares from (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug) !!

  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Hey Florida Train Folk (or comparable LUG), I've dropped off the lugnet scene, but i just wanted to pop back in to give you an encouraging word. I'm in florida visiting family for the holidays and went by the orlando LIC. Your display looks great (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

  Are there any AFOL's in the Keys? Key West

Hi guys, Are there any AFOL's in southern Florida / Key West area? I know, I know, the odds are not good. I'll be in Key West from the 12/20 through the 1/5/2004 and would like to meet if anyone is around. Christina Hitchcock LUGNET #226 (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.mia, lugnet.loc.us.fl.wpb, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

Train Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers, Florida...

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a layout at the Great American Trains Show (GATS), October 18 and 19, 2003 in Fort Myers, Florida. The 22ft X 15ft layout will feature two main lines of trains, a large yard area, a large (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC at the H & R Show News...

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a great time one again at the H & R Train Show (www.hrtrains.com). We had the best part of the tent and the weather was great. The crowds were the biggest in years too... Here is a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC at the H & R Train Show...

Hi all, For eighth(1) consecutive show the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club is proud to have a display at a H & R Trains Show. The show will take place at the H & R Trains Store in Pinellas Park, Florida October 4, 5 & 6, 2003. See (URL) for more (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Well it’s time for the next monthly installment of GFLUG/GFLTC displays at the LEGO® Imagination Center (LIC) in Orlando, Florida. This display features a mix of My Own Creations (MOCs) and available LEGO® World City sets. So here is my new LIC (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact