 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 84
Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:51:37 GMT

Hey Florida Train Folk (or comparable LUG),

I’ve dropped off the lugnet scene, but i just wanted to pop back in to give you an encouraging word. I’m in florida visiting family for the holidays and went by the orlando LIC. Your display looks great and the crowd seemed very impressed. I spoke to an employee (Phyliss?) who had nothing but good things to say about you guys. Congratulations!

I used to live down in florida while I was at UF. Too bad I didn’t know you guys back then. Looks like you’re having a great time and have a good relationship with the LIC facility.

Felix