 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 47 (-10)
  GFLUG/GFLTC Meeting August 17th...

The GFLUG and GFLTC is having a meeting on Saturday, August 17, 2002 at 11am. The meeting will be held at H & R Trains Store in Pinellas Park, Florida. For more information or if you would like to attend just visit www.gfltc.org and click on (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC at the National Train Show®

(...) Congrats! I hope you have as much fun as the GMLTC did when we did "The National" in St. Paul. Be prepared to talk trains with about a zillion people! :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC at the National Train Show®

The Greater Florida LEGO® Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce that it will be displaying at the 2002 NMRA National Train Show®. The show will take place at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA on July 19-21, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Two Train Shows, one weekend for the GFLTC!

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have displays at the following two train shows on the same weekend... Show one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March 15, 16 & 17, 2002. (Fri-Sat 9am-9pm - (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Joining requirements

(...) I live in Jacksonville! I'm only twelve though... And I'm catagolizing my bricks, so I can only use Ldraw right now... John Kruer (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Jacksonville Area Subgroups?

Well there's been some talk (years ago) about seperate sub-groups in north-east Florida. I, being twelve,can not join as a member for any club, but I would like to have some way of meeting AFOLS. I live in Jacksonville. Would any other Lego(R) fans (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC at the 2002 SMRC Train Show...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 40 x 20 ft display with the following: - The new LEGO Santa Fe Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  More on the All Southeast LEGO Display - Feb 2-3, 2002

LEGO Fans, The GFLTC(www.gfltc.org) and NGLTC(www.ngltc.org) will have a joint display at the Great American Train Show, February 2 and 3, 2002 in Jacksonville, Florida. The display will feature a 30 x 20 floor display with two cities, seaport, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

  All Southeast LEGO Display - Feb 2-3, 2002

Everyone, I am proud to announce the first ever All Southeast LEGO Display! The All Southeast LEGO Display is a public AFOL event with MOCs of all kinds with a primary focus on LEGO Trains. The display will feature the best MOCs built by the members (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.al, lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.org.us.dixielug) !

  GFLUG/GFLTC Meeting - January 19, 2002

All AFOL, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will be having a meeting at the Chili’s in Largo, Florida (Tampa Bay Area). The meeting will start at 11am and should not run more than an hour or two. RSVP if your in the area and would (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact