 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 43
Re: Joining requirements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gflug
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 13:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gflug, Robin Werner writes:
Well we don't have the ground work set for GFLUG as of yet, it a spin off of
the GFLTC (Greater Florida LEGO Train Club). But we do have a 8 yr old
member in the GFLTC with restrictions. The only big thing is that most
members are in the Tampa Bay Area, But we would like to have member all over
the state. At least two or three in the large cities so they can meet as
local groups. Then all the local groups could meet at larger events. And we
all would always be a group on-line.

So I would say, you can join as a on-line member and as we get more member
in your area there will be meeting, events, etc. But for now just hang in...
I'll keep you up to date.

Build on...
Robin Werner
GFLTC/GFLUG
I live in Jacksonville!  I'm only twelve though...  And I'm catagolizing my
bricks, so I can only use Ldraw right now...

John Kruer