 Organizations / United States / GFLUG / 17 (-5)
  Re: GFLTC Display at TRU

(...) It was not difficult, we just talk to the manager, basically as you said. (...) That is exactly what we plan to do... (...) I am too... I will post some numbers after the event. See Ya... Robin Werner - GFLTC www.gfltc.org (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: GFLTC Display at TRU

Wow, very cool. Was that difficult to arrange, or did you just go up to the manager and say, "Hey, mind if we come set up our LEGO trains for a few hours?" If you can, please count the number of train sets TRU has in stock before you start, and see (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  GFLTC Display at TRU

LUGNETers, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will have a display at Toys R Us, Saturday, June 30, 2001 in Tampa, Florida. Address: Toys R Us 1702 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. Tampa, FL 33607 Display Hours: 10am - 7pm This will be a free form (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  GFLUG/GFLTC Meeting this Saturday, June 9

Tampa Bay LEGO Fans, There will be a GFLUG/GFLTC meeting on Saturday, June 9th at a 11am. The meeting should last 1 1/2 hours max. We need to plan the GFLUG/GFLTC fall season. Bring a model for show n' tell! We can also do a short road trip to Zany (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: GFTLC H&R Train Show

(...) That's great you don't have to be a train fan. This is why we start the LUG. We are planning meeting in the Clearwater area and a second meeting St Petersburg area. I will post here and email you when we have a date and place. Build on... (...) (23 years ago, 13-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.gflug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact