 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 80
    Re: January Meeting? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) OK, so is the weekend of the 20th or the weekend of the 27th better for (every/any)one? My work situation has changed a little (BMS hired me from my contract firm) so I think I have a little more leeway on meeting days. If we want to try a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: January Meeting? —Daniel Allen
   (...) Yeah, it's next to a bank. It's in a library, so we'll have to be quiet :) If it's okay with everybody I can go ahead and reserve it now. Maybe me can just get a little message from everyone planning to be there. -dead (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)