 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 62 (-10)
  Re: Next meeting?

(...) Well I went and took a look at the place today-very nice. It would be a great place to have the next meeting. Only problem is, I don't know if everyone agrees to having it there. That, and the parking is kind of difficult. LMKWYT. -dead (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  My Photos From Ambler

The photos I took are on the web: (URL) are in a kludgy catalog layout with a few credits. Yell at me if I goofed up any credits. (In particular, whose knights were those? Dan's or Jim's? Who built the red-and-white station, or the fuel tank?) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Next meeting?

What's up everybody. Anyway Ambler was really awesome-we rocked the place. Anyway about next time-I may have a place we could have the meeting. Its accessable to the NJ Turnpike and Rt 76 from Philly. I'll let ya know what happens with that. And (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  The *LUG box

Odd happenings regardig the *LUG box. Last night I got home late, found a pair of packages on my doorstep and brought them inside. I was too tired to deal with anything last night, so I left them alone 'til morning. I was surprised to find that one (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

Thanks! I didn't know your decision or I would have mentioned the LUG box. -Erik (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

You might also consider bringing items to trade into the *LUG box you will hopefully have for the meeting. LUGOLA will be shipping it out to you first, so have fun with it! I can't even speculate what will be in there yet, but I can tell you that my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

Hello friends & strangers, The next GardenSlug meeting is Nov 11 near Philadelphia. Cletus has found space at his church and we shall see how big the train track becomes this time. Bring your creations to display! As usual, ending time is not (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

I understand it's tough for you to drop by, Lindsay. Oct 21 was a non-event. It happened to be competing with the World Series too. Stay tuned for Ambler, Nov 11. Speaking of which, since Cletus isn't on Lugnet there are no instructions up here (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

(...) So how'd it go? Who's posting the minutes/pizza consumption tally? ;) LFB (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: The birth of the *LUG box

Okay, I'm suitably impressed. The *LUG box isn't even pieced together yet and already it's listed on the tracking page. Thanks, Tommy! I'll have more info for you later this week. -Dave (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact