 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
The *LUG box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:00:59 GMT

Odd happenings regardig the *LUG box. Last night I got home late, found a pair
of packages on my doorstep and brought them inside. I was too tired to deal with
anything last night, so I left them alone 'til morning. I was surprised to find
that one of them was the *LUG box I sent off to GardenSLUG earlier this week. I
don't know why I got the box back, because it doesn't have any markings of
'undeliverable' on it. This might be one of the oddest things I've ever has
happen with regards to the USPS. There is no time to get it to GardenSLUG before
their meeting, so they are being by-passed this time (sorry guys). Up next-
BayLUG. I'll be shipping it out to Tom Stangl within 72 hours.

More signups are required in December if this box is to move 'round the country.
Please continue posting if you have a December or Jamuary LUG meeting and would
like to be on the list for the box.