 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 57 (-10)
  Re: Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

You might also consider bringing items to trade into the *LUG box you will hopefully have for the meeting. LUGOLA will be shipping it out to you first, so have fun with it! I can't even speculate what will be in there yet, but I can tell you that my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Meet Saturday Nov 11: Ambler PA

Hello friends & strangers, The next GardenSlug meeting is Nov 11 near Philadelphia. Cletus has found space at his church and we shall see how big the train track becomes this time. Bring your creations to display! As usual, ending time is not (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

I understand it's tough for you to drop by, Lindsay. Oct 21 was a non-event. It happened to be competing with the World Series too. Stay tuned for Ambler, Nov 11. Speaking of which, since Cletus isn't on Lugnet there are no instructions up here (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

(...) So how'd it go? Who's posting the minutes/pizza consumption tally? ;) LFB (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: The birth of the *LUG box

Okay, I'm suitably impressed. The *LUG box isn't even pieced together yet and already it's listed on the tracking page. Thanks, Tommy! I'll have more info for you later this week. -Dave (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  The birth of the *LUG box

Hello all! On November 4, 2000, LUGOLA will create the newest jambalaya box as outlined in the following thread: (URL) we have the box put together, we need to know who gets it next. Ideally, it will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Mindstorm Mall Tour looking for a few good LUGs

A couple weeks back I posted a pretty critical but not mean-spirited (IMHO) critique of the mall tour as it passed near me (reference message Dear Lego n=2518). I was then contacted by Jeff Ardis the tour manager by e-mail. He stated that indeed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: How do I join?

Hi Chris, Yes, I used to work at BMS. I actualy live in Three Bridges. Known knows there that is so I say Flemington. We should set a date to get together. There is another guy at BMS who collects trains. I can't remember his name.. I have all the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

A new meeting date: Sat Oct 21, 2pm, same place, my home in Kew Gardens, Queens. This is the rescheduled Gardenslug meeting. New members welcome! Please send mail to olsone@spamcop.net if you plan to attend, I'll respond with specific directions. Or (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: How do I join?

(...) Hi Jim, are you the guy at BMS that I sold something to? (...) This is a great idea! He's just up the road from me, so those of you who came to my place can have a rough estimate of the distance. It's likely closer to a majorish highway (US (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact