 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 534
Re: Dec 5 Meeting Agenda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 02:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote:
   Contact me if you need directions and phone number: 73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ 07866

4pm to whenever

bring your extra catalogs so we can hand them out at the train show dinner<-- remind me I tend to lose track of time shopping mocs train show future train layout gardensLUG web site at LUGNET- current member list w/links to brickshelf membership to iltc FLL any other buisness that people want to talk about

I have the dvd from Brickfest but it won’t run in my dvd player. I’m open to suggestions.

Patty

I’m trying to go. Plus I am gonna bring my newest Moonbase maybe two. I’d like for some other builders to see it in person. C-ya then!