 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 532
531  |  533
Subject:
Dec 5 Meeting Agenda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 16:02:38 GMT

Contact me if you need directions and phone number:
73 Keller Ave
Rockaway
NJ
07866

4pm to whenever

bring your extra catalogs so we can hand them out at the train show
dinner<-- remind me I tend to lose track of time
shopping
mocs
train show
future train layout
gardensLUG web site at LUGNET- current member list w/links to brickshelf
membership to iltc
FLL
any other buisness that people want to talk about

I have the dvd from Brickfest but it won't run in my dvd player. I'm open to
suggestions.

Patty