 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 52 (-5)
  The birth of the *LUG box

Hello all! On November 4, 2000, LUGOLA will create the newest jambalaya box as outlined in the following thread: (URL) we have the box put together, we need to know who gets it next. Ideally, it will go to a LUG that's having a November meeting. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Mindstorm Mall Tour looking for a few good LUGs

A couple weeks back I posted a pretty critical but not mean-spirited (IMHO) critique of the mall tour as it passed near me (reference message Dear Lego n=2518). I was then contacted by Jeff Ardis the tour manager by e-mail. He stated that indeed (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

  Re: How do I join?

Hi Chris, Yes, I used to work at BMS. I actualy live in Three Bridges. Known knows there that is so I say Flemington. We should set a date to get together. There is another guy at BMS who collects trains. I can't remember his name.. I have all the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New meeting date: Sat Oct 21

A new meeting date: Sat Oct 21, 2pm, same place, my home in Kew Gardens, Queens. This is the rescheduled Gardenslug meeting. New members welcome! Please send mail to olsone@spamcop.net if you plan to attend, I'll respond with specific directions. Or (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.pa)

  Re: How do I join?

(...) Hi Jim, are you the guy at BMS that I sold something to? (...) This is a great idea! He's just up the road from me, so those of you who came to my place can have a rough estimate of the distance. It's likely closer to a majorish highway (US (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact