 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 492
    Re: Gathering Notes —Joe Evangelista
   Hey everyone, I'm a Lego fan and though i'm at college, my home is in northern Jersey. In regards to the Train Show, so you need help with it? I would be interested in coming to help setup and be there at the event. (...) In regards to the future (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Patricia Van Dyke
   Hi glad to hear from you. I decided to start having regular meetings and for now they will be at my house. 73 Keller Ave., Rockaway NJ The next meeting on Nov 7 will start at 4pm and go to when ever. We will discuss the train show again at the next (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)