 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 487
    Gathering Notes —Patricia Van Dyke
   Train Layout: The train layout is progressing nicely. The mountain castle with tunnel is complete except for architectural details. There are two train stations, a Hogwarts style train, a passenger monorail, a hotel, two houses, a cafe, an Octan gas (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Paul S. D'Urbano
     In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Patricia Van Dyke wrote: Hi Patty, Thanks for hosting the gathering. It was nice meeting y'all :-) (...) snip (...) Really just brainstorming ideas of working Mechs into a train layout, since it'd be a shame to have any (...) (20 years ago, 2-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Eric Sophie
     (...) Oh wow. Do you need parts or baseplates? I am working on transpo so I can bring you some club materials. (...) Wow, what a great opportunity, that rocks. I want to help. (...) Ohhhh! I will list that on the side bar for GardenSLUG and (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

         Re: Gathering Notes —Patricia Van Dyke
      Train Layout: (...) We decided to put a green cloth under the display instead of having solid baseplates underneath the entire display. The center of the display is solid baseplates. But under the monorail and train track there are no base plates. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Joe Evangelista
   Hey everyone, I'm a Lego fan and though i'm at college, my home is in northern Jersey. In regards to the Train Show, so you need help with it? I would be interested in coming to help setup and be there at the event. (...) In regards to the future (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Gathering Notes —Patricia Van Dyke
   Hi glad to hear from you. I decided to start having regular meetings and for now they will be at my house. 73 Keller Ave., Rockaway NJ The next meeting on Nov 7 will start at 4pm and go to when ever. We will discuss the train show again at the next (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)