 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 487 (-5)
  Gathering Notes

Train Layout: The train layout is progressing nicely. The mountain castle with tunnel is complete except for architectural details. There are two train stations, a Hogwarts style train, a passenger monorail, a hotel, two houses, a cafe, an Octan gas (...) (20 years ago, 1-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Event Kit Brick - For Show

Hey GardenSLUGgers, I have a big Art Showing this week end. I'm thinking about bringing the Event Kit bricks for people to play with and experience. Is that ok will you all? The Art Show info is as follows: Jersey City Pro Arts presents: The 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj)

  Re: Lego gathering

(...) Arrrrrg, I can't get a ride! I have AFoL comics and club brick. I really wish I could get them to you. Any last minute ideas? Please let us know how it goes and if there are any plans for another meeting. Eric Sophie (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Lego gathering

Thursday Sep 30 2004 6pm 73 Keller Ave Rockaway NJ send me personal email if you want more details pvandyke@pica.army.mil topics: First Lego League Robotics competition in Thomas Jefferson grade school challenge build (bring yellow xpod) shopping (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new, lugnet.loc.us.nj.tre, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi)

  Rockaway Mall Lego Store open

Rockaway Lego Store opening is Today Sep 10. Patty (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact