 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 373
  GardenSLUG to the Greenhouse

Well gang, we have our second opportunity to present our stuff to the public. A local greenhouse here in Hackettstown will be having a day-long festival called "Perennial Fest". Going from 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday, June 7th they have invited our (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG to the Greenhouse

Two more links: Club Events (URL) Page: (URL) e! (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)