 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 355
  Re: Greetings from another slug lurking in the garden...

Hello! and Welcome! Your timming adds to the excitment of rallying the SLUGers! 1. Glad to have you. 2. I'll add you to the member list. 3. Hey let's have another GardenSLUG meeting! 4. Its cool we all like Lego! 5. Looking to build steam and gather (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Greetings from another slug lurking in the garden...

(...) How about my place on May third? We can try again to dredge up people from down south who might not be willing to cruise all the way up to your neck of the woods. Chris (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Greetings from another slug lurking in the garden...

Hey ya, let's do it! Is May 3rd ok for everyone? Let's have a meeting at Chris' house. Its alot of Fun! e (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG Meet - On or About May 3rd 2003 -

Details can be found here: (URL) you like to go? GardenSLUGs Chime in! e (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)