 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 352 (-5)
  End of an era. The start of a new one.

Folks www.mylegomaster.com is now offline. I have reinvented the site under www.biomechanicalbricks.com . As time passes I will continue to redesign the site and evolve its content. I have enjoyed the feedback I have gotten from the site and I will (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG Roll Call - Member Info Needed -

Looking to put together Garden State Lego Users info for our New Web-Site. Please include, Your Name: Web-Site URL/Brickshelf Gallery/ and BrickLink Store info if applicable. Rough whereabouts of where you live in New Jersey so we can add you to the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Saturday Science Event - Pictures of the Create and Race -

Pictures of the Event. (URL) tried to capture the interest everyone had in the buckets of Lego and how everyone had so much fun racing their vehicles after creating them. Great event, thank you all. Eric Sophie www.biomechanicalbricks.com (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign

Heh, I'm inocent I tell ya! ;) e (...) (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Garden State Lego User Group - New Jersey Club Sign

Eric, Where's the blue? B. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact