 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 352
351  |  353
Subject:
End of an era. The start of a new one.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:58:27 GMT

Folks www.mylegomaster.com is now offline. I have reinvented the site under
www.biomechanicalbricks.com . As time passes I will continue to redesign the
site and evolve its content.

I have enjoyed the feedback I have gotten from the site and I will continue
under the new Domain. I have also enjoyed having many links out on the Web
that point home to my site. Please update you links as I would like to
rebuild my links page to return the favors. Just change the URL and keep the
thumb links.

I have also created a new Web-Site for GardenSLUG, Lego User Group of New
Jersey in the hopes of reaching a wider audience.

http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/GardenSLUG/index.htm

As always a full archive of my creations can be found at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

I have been learning some of the basics on my own as well as seeking
knowledge from some learned people I know. I hope to jazz up the site a bit
while still maintaining fast load times. Something that my original site had
problems with due to the image sizes and content.

So folks! Surf's up!

www.biomechanicalbricks.com

Eric Sophie
LMHoF