 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 323
    Legomaster @ JCAT 10/5 & 10/06 - Call for Fellow Gardenslugs —Eric Sophie
   Hi all, I will be Exhibiting at the Jersey City Artisit Studio Tours on October 5th and 6th at the 111 First St. Building in Jersey City. This will be my 11th year doing this Art Show. Many great talents are on hand for this two day event. This year (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Legomaster @ JCAT —Eric Sophie
   Dear Freinds, The 2002 Jersey City Artist Studio Tour was a great experience. I had su much fun. Special thanks to Cindy, my Mother Ruth, Mr. Lexx and Tina for all their help and support. Special thanks to Lugnetter Rob L. for comming down to the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics.vc)