 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 310
Re: NY/NJ Brickfest-goers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 15:17:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Erik Olson writes:
I haven't figured if I'm going to BrickFest yet. But I recommend it. Is
anyone local thinking about going?

I'm going.  I'm driving.  I could carpool with someone who wasn't going to be
bringing as much of the brick as Lindsay.

Anyway, Amtrak fare from Penn Station (Newark probably same)
is 144 round trip on Acela Regional and it takes almost 4 hours. If you
think about it, this is faster than using the airport! And you can keep an
eye on your Lego container.

It takes me three hours and $10 by car from north of Princeton.

Looking forward to it,

Chris