 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 309
Re: NY/NJ Brickfest-goers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 07:40:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Erik Olson writes:
I haven't figured if I'm going to BrickFest yet. But I recommend it. Is
anyone local thinking about going?

Anyway, Amtrak fare from Penn Station (Newark probably same)
is 144 round trip on Acela Regional and it takes almost 4 hours. If you
think about it, this is faster than using the airport! And you can keep an
eye on your Lego container.

   I'm driving.  I have to!  :)

   best

   LFB