 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 298
    Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so? —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Cool! I can't guarentee my presense because I have too many reasons for time off, but I'll certainly try. Mike Petrucelli asked: (...) Yeah, basically everyone who wants to participate is more than welcome. It would be great to get more people (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so? —Daniel Ravenda
   (...) Ok so I guss I am in then. Eric tell me you are in New jersey and close to bergan county. Then I might be able to go. What do we do at these meetings. Is it like texlug meetings. I have a fellow castle dude in texas. Do we have contest and (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Guys wanna have a meeting next month or so? —Eric Sophie
   Hi Daniel, your welcome to come with an Adult, bring your MOC's and talk about Lego. I'm not sure of the date but I'd like it to be in about a month or so. I have to attend a Technical Training School in Atlanta, so when I get back it would be fun (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)