 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 282
    We met! —Christopher L. Weeks
   Hi all, GardenSLUG met today at my place. It was fun. We showed off MOCs, we chatted, we all took a baggie with the same parts and built doohickies, we chatted, and we traded some stuff. Chris Dee was with us from the UK and New Jersians: Andy (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: We met! —Andy Lynch
   Hello all. :-) Had a great time at the meeting... hope you all did too. Here are the pictures I took of the MOC's that showed up and also the group shot. (URL) we can manage to get together again soon. I'd like to thank Chris Weeks for hosting, and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)