 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 274
    Re: January 26 meeting —Andy Lynch
   (...) <snip> So! Countdown to the meeting continues... What MOC's are people bringing? I'm planning on bringing my Gatehouse, based on Neuschwanstein: (URL) my (tiny) town house: (URL) looking forward to seeing other people's stuff. Eric Sophie, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: January 26 meeting —Eric Sophie
   Hey Andy! I'm bringing my Gomgile the GG Mech and my Little Blue Bot for starters. GG Mech: (URL) foward to meeting everone! I'm also looking for Grey Lego and Technic too. Taking requests to bring Lego that I might have. Sorry, I have no Indian (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)