 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 239
    Re: Let's get together, eh? —Eric Sophie
   No, no Northern N.J. is not in the picture, Chris lives in and around Southern NJ....so we'll go there and meet. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 11-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Let's get together, eh? —Peter McLoone
   Okay, so now that I look at it again it isn't extreme Northern Jersey, but it is above Trenton, which sort of makes it north jersey in a certain way. I'd complain about my inability to travel, but that'd do no good. I'm really open for any weekend, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)