 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 232
Re: Meeting weekend before Thanksgiving?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:17:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie writes:
I'm here! I'm here! I live in NJ! Anybody want to come to see my creations
in Mid October? It will be in Jersey City on the water front. I'll be making
an official announcement in a couple of days.

Eric

Bit of a problem with that, y'see, I'm a TFOL who lives all the way down by
Philly. So going to Jersey City in a few days wouldn't be an option, but
however, if you'd like to get in on this BrikWars bout I and a few others
are putting together (did I get kicked off the mailing list? I stopped
getting mail after my second e-mail) a meeting in Hightstown, NJ I forget
who said he would find a place to host, but that's why I'm sort of posting
this to get a manifestation of the idea onto LUGNET so anybody else in NJ
who isn't on the mailing list can see if they want to come on in. We haven't
worked out the specifics yet, but I'm trying to get that to occur... sort of
frustrating for me.... RANDOM ON.....