 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 230
Re: Meeting weekend before Thanksgiving?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 20:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Peter McLoone writes:
Well for those of us who are subscribed to the mailing list, a few people
are trying to put together some BrikWars meeting in Hightstown, NJ. I was
just seeing who's up for it...... Also we'll have to decide if we're going
to want to mess with the BrikWars rules a bit on a few pointers, like CMP,
NearMiss, power.. so on....

Uhh... it seems this has fallen to the bottom of the barrel, never to found
again... so I have resorted to replying to myself to bring some attention to
this message about a possible GardenSLUG meeting, just look at the one I
replied to, to see what I was talking about