 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 231
    Re: Meeting weekend before Thanksgiving? —Eric Sophie
   I'm here! I'm here! I live in NJ! Anybody want to come to see my creations in Mid October? It will be in Jersey City on the water front. I'll be making an official announcement in a couple of days. Eric (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Meeting weekend before Thanksgiving? —Peter McLoone
   (...) Bit of a problem with that, y'see, I'm a TFOL who lives all the way down by Philly. So going to Jersey City in a few days wouldn't be an option, but however, if you'd like to get in on this BrikWars bout I and a few others are putting together (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)