 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 227 (-5)
  Re: Manhattan meet: Wednesday September 12

Another reminder, the "Manhattan 3" proposed another meeting Wednesday Sep. 12 at the CItigroup Center location. All are welcome. Arrive by 4-5-6 or E-F trains to 51st/Lexington (or walk down from N-R at 59th/Lex.) The plaza is above (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: August 18 Meeting

(...) All was a great time. Thanks again Jake for volunteering meeting space #1. Erik it was great to see you again. Sid & Damian, it was great to meet you both. I look forward to the meeting in September & really hope that more people can make it. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: August 18 Meeting

Today's meeting in Manhattan was a pleasant afternoon with a few Lego fans. Jake McKee brought trains and a Sopwith, Jonathan Lopes brought town vehicles, Damien Nesbitt showed up (as he was in town), and I brought a pile of bricks. We got (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  August 18 Meeting

We are confirmed for a Manhattan meeting on Saturday August 18th from 12-6. The location has been posted on our mailing list. Bring MOCs you can carry easily, stuff to trade, and yourself. I will be bringing a few buckets of bricks. It's not too (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: The *LUG box

(...) I think we'd be interested in it at some point in NC. We don't have sufficiently scheduled meetings to prepare for it, but with a week or two notice, we can probably manage to have a meeting to peruse it. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact