 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 227 (-10)
  Re: Manhattan meet: Wednesday September 12

Another reminder, the "Manhattan 3" proposed another meeting Wednesday Sep. 12 at the CItigroup Center location. All are welcome. Arrive by 4-5-6 or E-F trains to 51st/Lexington (or walk down from N-R at 59th/Lex.) The plaza is above (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: August 18 Meeting

(...) All was a great time. Thanks again Jake for volunteering meeting space #1. Erik it was great to see you again. Sid & Damian, it was great to meet you both. I look forward to the meeting in September & really hope that more people can make it. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: August 18 Meeting

Today's meeting in Manhattan was a pleasant afternoon with a few Lego fans. Jake McKee brought trains and a Sopwith, Jonathan Lopes brought town vehicles, Damien Nesbitt showed up (as he was in town), and I brought a pile of bricks. We got (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  August 18 Meeting

We are confirmed for a Manhattan meeting on Saturday August 18th from 12-6. The location has been posted on our mailing list. Bring MOCs you can carry easily, stuff to trade, and yourself. I will be bringing a few buckets of bricks. It's not too (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: The *LUG box

(...) I think we'd be interested in it at some point in NC. We don't have sufficiently scheduled meetings to prepare for it, but with a week or two notice, we can probably manage to have a meeting to peruse it. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

Russell explained it well. Here's the original thread that fully describes the box: (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

(...) The *LUG box is a jumbalaya box sent between LEGO groups to pass around to group members. The box was passed on to us at the July meeting. It weas gone through, and Paul Sinasohn is sending iot on to the next group, whichever one it is. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

Hi Dave, This may be a dumb question: what is The *LUG box? Greetings, David PS: FAQ? What FAQ? (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  Re: The *LUG box

*LUG box update (should have happened back in April 2001) The *LUG box is still in the hands of BAYLUG last time I checked. It was passed on to them at the April 2001 LUGOLA meeting. Russell Clark informed my that they have already dealt with the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us)

  August 18th Meeting

Hello, The discussion for our meeting on or around August 18th seems to have died down. Is there still interest in getting together? I know I am up for it & was looking forward to it. Jonathan (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact