 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 211
Re: RG Mech Completed!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 03:31:04 GMT

cool.........I will!!!

Eric

this is one nice droid!  Keep it up.
Bobby (Neo-Oz)

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Borislav Marinov writes:

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie writes:
Hey all, It's with great delight I present the "RG Mech".

Inspired by people I've met on Lugnet as well as it's founders. Thank you so
very much for helping to create a place for crazy Lego builders like myself.
Just as much thanks and praise to Brickshelf and it's founders for helping
people to come together and share their creations.

It's always been my dream to share with other like minded people what I do.
This forum in this age of the internet I guess was bound to happen in one
way or another. But, it is here on Lugnet and Brickshelf that I first began
to understand a community that is diverse and yet united in creativity.

I very much hope that any contribution I have or can make to this forum will
help to inspire future builders and those who already participate so
wonderfully.

Lastly but not least, Thanks to Lego for producing a great system that I may
never grow tired of the possibilities.

THANK YOU

Eric Sophie aka Legomaster(NJ)
Legomaster@Visto.com