 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 202
Re: RG Mech Completed!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:02:36 GMT

cool, imagine a CGI army of these Mechs!!!

I call it the RG Mech; an Omni directional elongated hexapod.

Thanks again

Eric

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Rolf Redford writes:
whoo im impressed. try to model that in mlcad heh

--

And they said 'Computers will never be in general use'

"Eric Sophie" <Legomaster@gobi.com> wrote in message
Hey all, It's with great delight I present the "RG Mech".

Inspired by people I've met on Lugnet as well as it's founders. Thank you • so
very much for helping to create a place for crazy Lego builders like • myself.
Just as much thanks and praise to Brickshelf and it's founders for helping
people to come together and share their creations.

It's always been my dream to share with other like minded people what I • do.
This forum in this age of the internet I guess was bound to happen in one
way or another. But, it is here on Lugnet and Brickshelf that I first • began
to understand a community that is diverse and yet united in creativity.

I very much hope that any contribution I have or can make to this forum • will
help to inspire future builders and those who already participate so
wonderfully.

Lastly but not least, Thanks to Lego for producing a great system that I • may
never grow tired of the possibilities.

THANK YOU

Eric Sophie aka Legomaster(NJ)
Legomaster@Visto.com