 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 177 (-5)
  Re: Weekend of LEGO Pirate Games!

In lugnet.pirates, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes: <snip> (...) Yes, totally, I'd love to come but I'm not expecting to be out of school before June 22-ish (depending on snow days). If it were in late June, or close to the Brickfest maybe, I'd be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.games, lugnet.events)

  Re: Legomaster Art Show

Thank you, the robots and I missed you!, I'll post my next show! Here's a peak.... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Legomaster Art Show

(...) Ack, I'd love to see them...but I'm currently in Europe (er, I was when this came out, I am now, I will be until mid-May). I hope it all went well! best LFB (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Legomaster Art Show

Calling all Gardenslugs! Come see the Robots I have created This Saturday March 24th in Jersey City! Featuring the new Mechanical Robot controlled by 5 RCX's, The Giant Praying Mantis and much more! A multitude of local bands will be on hand as well (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  New Pix of Legomaster Brickshelf!

Hi all, new Pix of the Praying Mantis, Black Robot and the Red Robot on Brickshelf: (URL) a look and lemme know what you think! Thanks!! Legomaster (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact