 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 174
173  |  175
Subject:
Legomaster Art Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 14:51:09 GMT

Calling all Gardenslugs! Come see the Robots I have created This Saturday
March 24th in Jersey City! Featuring the new Mechanical Robot controlled by
5 RCX's, The Giant Praying Mantis and much more! A multitude of local bands
will be on hand as well as a host of featured artists. If we hav'nt met yet
or your interested in seeing these wonderful creations, come on down, your
sure to have a good time and I would love to meet some of you in person!
Check out www.regurgitationshow.com for details, directions and mission
statements! Hope to see ya, calling all Heavy weights e-bayers and Maniancs!
This is the last show I'm doing until October.(mayby)Thank you.....Eric