 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 93
Re: DixieLUG - next meeting?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Eric Harshbarger writes:

"Franklin W. Cain" wrote:

The earliest next weekend that I'd be available
is the weekend of the 8th of July.

I would actually be available this weekend as well (though I have no new
creations to show off).

Craig H... is your house available?

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)

  for dixielug!?  my crib's always rockin!!  and i _do_ have something new
to show off ~ a three foot tall mc esher-inspired wizard's tower!  let's do it!

  later ~ craig~