 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 100
Re: DixieLUG - next meeting?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:39:23 GMT

I'll bring my "analog" camera, it's better than no camera at all I guess. I
do have a digital one but it's quite old, and only takes good shots from
distance. Not good for LEGO, but good for group shots.

jt

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ...
In lugnet.org.us.dixielug, Craig Hamilton writes:

awesome!  the 8th it is! noon-ish!

Someone, *PLEASE* bring a (digital) camera
this time...  :-P~~~

;-)

I've got an (extra) folder in Brickshelf's Gallery
*specifically* for DixieLUG.  It would be a shame
not to be able to make use of this...

Thanks,
Franklin