 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 79
    next meeting?... —Franklin W. Cain
   When would we like to have our next meeting? Saturdays work best for me. IIRC, most everyone else preferred Saturdays as well. Within the next couple of months, I won't be available on these upcoming Saturdays (due to previous commitments). June 10 (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)

        Re: next meeting?... —James J. Trobaugh
   Hey how about coming up to the Outlet mall on May 27th? The NGLTC will be there that day, and they're having 10% off coupons at the LEGO outlet store for people that come that day. That could be a remote DixieLUG meeting site. Of course I know that (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug)