 Organizations / United States / DixieLUG / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
next meeting?...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.dixielug
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 16:57:16 GMT

When would we like to have our next meeting?
Saturdays work best for me.  IIRC, most everyone else
preferred Saturdays as well.

Within the next couple of months, I won't be available
on these upcoming Saturdays (due to previous commitments).

June 10 -- beeper duty
June 24 -- scifi convention
July 01 -- scifi convention

Craig, will you be finished with that play this month
or next?

Eric, are you back from your trip, yet?

Everyone else, how's y'all's schedule look?

Comments?

Thanks,
Franklin

=====
Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://members.tripod.com/fcain
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!